CONDITIONS© ( TAC ) 2006
LUXEMBOURG WEB HOSTING ALUTASHOP.COM S.A.R.L.
30, Am Happgaart
L – 5239
Manager: Guy Fonck
This Policy specifies certain actions prohibited by ALUTASHOP.COM s.à.r.l. for users of the Luxembourg Web
Hosting Services and Network Services.
ALUTASHOP.COM s.à.r.l reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time to stay in
compliance with any laws, regulations and security requirements.
Additional policies may be applicable for Dedicated Services,
Virtual Private Services and Domain Registrations
We support the uncensored flow of information and ideas over the Internet and do not
actively monitor subscriber activity under normal circumstances.
Similarly, we do not exercise editorial control over the content of any web
site, e-mail transmission, newsgroups, or other material created or accessible over or through the services,
except for certain proprietary
However, in accordance with our TAC (Terms and Conditions ), we may remove any materials that, in our sole discretion, may
be illegal, may subject us to liability.
If a Web Hosting Account holder is in proven conflict with our TAC, we reserve the right to
terminate the service without notice.
We prefer to advise customers of inappropriate behavior and any necessary corrective action, however,
flagrant violations of the TAC will result in immediate termination of service.
Our failure to enforce this policy, for whatever
reason, shall not be construed as a waiver of our right to do so at any time.
1. Illegal use:
Luxembourg Web Hosting services may not be used for illegal purposes, or in
support of illegal activities. ALUTASHOP.COM s.à.r.l reserves the right to cooperate with legal
authorities and/or injured third
parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrongdoing.
Pornographic content is strictly FORBIDDEN. Detection of pornographic content will lead in immediate cancellation of
our service and any advertiser of pornographic contents will be sued in Luxembourg courts
3. Harm to
Use of Luxembourg Web Hosting Services to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way, including, but not limited to child
pornography, will lead in immediate cancellation of our service and will be. sued in Luxembourg courts
Use of the Luxembourg Web Hosting Services to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise)
that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property will lead in immediate cancellation of our service and will be sued in
Use of the Luxembourg Web Hosting Services to transmit
any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that harasses another will lead in immediate cancellation of our service and will be
sued in Luxembourg courts
6. Fraudulent activity:
Use of Luxembourg Web Hosting Services
service to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services, or to advance any type of financial scam such as 'pyramid
'ponzi schemes,' and 'chain letters.' will lead in immediate cancellation of our service and will be sued in Luxembourg courts
7. Unsolicited commercial e-mail / Unsolicited bulk e-mail (SPAM)
Use of the Luxembourg Web
Hosting Services to transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk e-mail is expressly prohibited. Violations of this type will result
in the immediate termination of the offending Luxembourg Web Hosting Services account.
8. E-mail /
Forging any message header, in part or whole, of any electronic transmission, originating or passing through the
Luxembourg Web Hosting Services will result in the immediate termination of the offending Luxembourg Web Hosting Services account.
9. Inapprpriate Use of Software:
Use of software or any device that
would facilitate a continued connection, i.e. pinging, while using Luxembourg Web Hosting Services could result in suspension service.
10. IRC Services:
IRC services are not permitted on Luxembourg Web Hosting accounts.
11.Third Party Accountability:
ALUTASHOP.COM Web Hosting Services
subscribers will be held responsible and accountable for any activity by third parties, using their account, that violates guidelines created
TAC and could be sued in Luxembourgish courts for the prejudice such thirh parties may have caused to Luxembourg Web Hosting
LIABILITY / BACKUPS / FILE SECURITY:
- Luxembourg Web Hosting can not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages of any kind whatsoever that result from any loss of use, lost data or lost profits arising from or associated with the use or functionality of the Luxembourg Web Hosting services or the inability to use said services, or arising from the supply or failure to supply services,
or any cost or damage resulting from any information, software or products.
- In any case the customer agrees that the liability of Luxembourg Web Hosting - Alutashop.com SARL is strictly limited to a maximum amount of
1000 ( one thousand )Euro
- Complaints regarding hosting services, servers, goods, software, domain names or any other products on sale at the Luxembourg Web Hosting Website
have to be made in written form within 8 working days after a contract has been initially signed or renewed.
- Luxembourg Web Hosting Service cannot made
be responsible for any file lost, even not any file lost caused by hard or software failure or by any third party activity. Restoring of
lost files must be considered in any case as an act of courtesy.
- Luxembourg Web Hosting recommends all users to keep local
backups of any web or database files.
-Your password provides
access to your account.
- It is your responsibility to keep your password secure.
- Sharing your password and account access with
unauthorized users is prohibited.
- You should take care to prevent others from using your account since you will be held responsible for
- Attempting to obtain another user's account password is strictly prohibited, and may result in termination of service.
must adopt adequate security measures to prevent or minimize unauthorized use of your account.
- Software and scripts must be kept up to
date and adapted following the vendor recommendations.
- ALUTASHOP.COM S.à.r.l. reserves the right to suspend accounts if general
server integrity could be affected.
-You are responsible to inform ALUTASHOP.COM S.à.r.l. immediately if your account was hacked or
INVOICING AND CACELLATION:
- Payments for
ALUTASHOP.COM s.à.r.l. Web Hosting Services are non refundable, if not expressively stated otherwise by ALUTASHOP.COM s.à.rl.
- Invoices have to be paid without any deduction if not expressively stated otherwise by ALUTA s.à.r.l
- All invoices need to get
paid within the time frame indicated on the invoice (within 10 working days).
- Delayed payments may result in temporary suspension or
termination of the service.
- Accounts on a year by year subscription base must be canceled at least 3 moth before the expiration date by
Postal way. Fax and email notifications are
acceptable, however phone calls will be ignored.